Trauma-list membership

Ronald Gross Rgross at harthosp.org
Wed Oct 5 22:32:55 BST 2005

Hey Pret,
I can only quote my late wife when I did (and unfortunately continue to do) things like this.  She would shake her head and say "Ron, sometimes I think that the only reason you ever open your mouth is to change feet".
Chew well on that mode, with or without pie (or feet).......    ;-)
Be well, friend,
Ron

>>> pbjorn at emh.org 10/5/2005 4:16:35 PM >>>
Okay, okay, I'm busted on a technicality.  But I bet I speak from the mode,
if not the mean.

Pret