Overdose

Bjorn, Pret pbjorn at emh.org
Wed Oct 5 12:40:15 BST 2005

Mitra,

First: Matt requested -- rather emphatically -- that we reply off-list.
There's a lesson for all of us in his respect for the primary purpose of the
Trauma-List, which is the discussion of physical injury and related
treatments, systems, and professionals.  He used the Trauma-List as a
contact mechanism, not a public forum to air his personal struggle.

Second: Your ham-handed internet psychoanalysis is, more likely than not,
horseshit.  You know nothing of this girl's social or medical history; you
know nothing about her relationship with Matt, and you know basically
nothing about Matt himself.

Whether or not you intended it, what you suggest is indeed a dark,
dangerous, and alarmingly ignorant joke.

Pret Bjorn, RN, etc.
Bangor, ME USA