Trauma managment in prisons

Peter Klopper plklopper at webmail.co.za
Mon Oct 3 05:41:59 BST 2005

I AM A MALE NURSE IN SOUTH AFRICA IN A TRAUMA UNIT. PLEASE RATHER THAN JUST
SEND AN INMATE TO THE NEAREST ER , BUT STABALIZE HIM FIRST , DO U HAVE A DR
IN THE PRISON ON CALL?IF NOT I SUGGEST A COURSE IN ATLS, ORUPDATE TRAUMA
COURSE REMEMBER IT IS THAT FIRST GOLDEN HOUR, TIME COUNTS  HOPE YOU HAVE
CONSIDERD THESEBEFORE AN DECISION.
KIND REGARDS PETER