Sue Suefire6 at charter.net
Sun Oct 2 22:44:16 BST 2005

Is this the survey you referred to in your postings?

The link below is to a survey conducted by the Henry L. Kaiser Family
foundation surveying Hurricane Katrina Evacuees. The survey was
conducted with 680 individuals from the Gulf Coast and only covered
Hurricane Katrina.

Sue Roundy, M.Ed., EMT-P (ret.)
Adjunct Instructor, National Center for Biomedical Research
     & Training/Academy of Counter-Terrorist Training/LSU, US DHS.
President, High Sierra Resources
email:  suefire6 at charter.net  or  suencbrt at lsu.edu
National Association of EMT's:  Secretary, Paramedic Division;
     Liaison to International Association of Emergency Management
Immediate Past President, Nevada Emergency Medical Assoc.
(ret.) Captain & President, Dayton (NV) Volunteer Fire Department
Author, Gladys-Student Manual, MERS^(TM) (Medical Emergency
     Response Simulator) Interactive CD; ©Brady Publishing

All email checked by Norton Anti-Virus

"I am the master of my house and what my wife says shall be done."
Frank Thornton Olmstead