Survey

Sue Suefire6 at charter.net
Sun Oct 2 22:44:16 BST 2005

Ken,

Is this the survey you referred to in your postings?

The link below is to a survey conducted by the Henry L. Kaiser Family
foundation surveying Hurricane Katrina Evacuees. The survey was
conducted with 680 individuals from the Gulf Coast and only covered
Hurricane Katrina.

http://www.kff.org/newsmedia/upload/7401.pdf

Sue

--

Sue Roundy, M.Ed., EMT-P (ret.)
Adjunct Instructor, National Center for Biomedical Research
email:  suefire6 at charter.net  or  suencbrt at lsu.edu
National Association of EMT's:  Secretary, Paramedic Division;
     Liaison to International Association of Emergency Management
Immediate Past President, Nevada Emergency Medical Assoc.
(ret.) Captain & President, Dayton (NV) Volunteer Fire Department
Author, Gladys-Student Manual, MERS^(TM) (Medical Emergency
     Response Simulator) Interactive CD; ©Brady Publishing

All email checked by Norton Anti-Virus

"I am the master of my house and what my wife says shall be done."
Frank Thornton Olmstead