J I C - HARRIS COUNTY JOINT INFORMATION CENTER - HURRICANE RELIEF EFFORT

Sue Suefire6 at charter.net
Sun Oct 2 22:41:41 BST 2005

For those interested in the Houston area disaster response:

Here is the web page for the Harris County TX Joint Information Center.

http://www.hcjic.org/

This looks like an example of a good PIO effort and it shows a number of
links to timely information.

Sue

--

Sue Roundy, M.Ed., EMT-P (ret.)
Adjunct Instructor, National Center for Biomedical Research
email:  suefire6 at charter.net  or  suencbrt at lsu.edu
National Association of EMT's:  Secretary, Paramedic Division;
     Liaison to International Association of Emergency Management
Immediate Past President, Nevada Emergency Medical Assoc.
(ret.) Captain & President, Dayton (NV) Volunteer Fire Department
Author, Gladys-Student Manual, MERS^(TM) (Medical Emergency
     Response Simulator) Interactive CD; ©Brady Publishing

All email checked by Norton Anti-Virus

"I am the master of my house and what my wife says shall be done."
Frank Thornton Olmstead