(Med-Events] Interview with Dr. Ken Mattox

KMATTOX at aol.com KMATTOX at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 17:18:55 BST 2005

I look forward to this radio/internet interview.  I have no idea  what I will
say till it comes out of my mouth.   I will try to be  politically correct.
 I have learned a great deal about people,  politics, and effectiveness
during the last 4 weeks.    I have  also learned about local vs federal command and
control.      There is not one city in this country, or any country that will
not have its  "disaster" challenges some time in the future.   It is also the
local  community that is "alone" during the first 48-96 hours after a
disaster.   The survival of the community, as well as preservation of  property and
culture is a function of pre  planning, vision, anticipation,  flexiablilty,
and leadership.  A significant amount of the  intellectual property and
leadership of every community reads these list server  musings.

In a message dated 10/1/2005 12:21:11 PM Central Standard Time,