political statement

azidan azidan at batelco.com.bh
Wed Dec 3 15:56:57 GMT 2003

 Up to this very moment , I am totally disturbed as so much time has =0D
been consumed in a non fruitful discussion about Politics in a trauma lis=
t =0D
unfortunately , I am not here to judge different statements but with all
respects to Dr, Mattoux I still insist that we should go back from our
deviated path which is discussing the prospects of trauma care, where is =
moderator of this list it is his job to make every member concentrate on
trauma not on President G.W.WHATEVER=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D