political statement

James A. Johnson J.Johnson at Valley-hosp.com
Tue Dec 2 08:25:00 GMT 2003

  The thing I find most disturbing about the whole thread Dr. K sent is it
sounds like any country having a depression with a tyranical type government
should be invaded by the U.S. so we can rebuild it faster,stronger and
better.  very scary sentiment to me.

My other concern is where all this sunshiny info came from and if it's so
true how come I have to read about it on some list. sounds as bad as the CNN
(Communist News Network for bush) Jim