Penetrating Chest Trauma & CPB

Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:24:52 EDT

--part1_16d.1bd77023.2bdfc914_boundary

Karim, I have never shunted or stented an injured coronary artery, although I
have the thought in the back of my mind.   I just have not had the
opportunity.   With todays stents and small shunts it does offer an option.
 Good thought, Karim.

--part1_16d.1bd77023.2bdfc914_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Karim, I have never shunted or stented an injured coro=
nary artery, although I have the thought in the back of my mind.&nbsp;&nbsp;=
 I just have not had the opportunity.&nbsp;&nbsp; With todays stents and sma=
ll shunts it does offer an option.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Good thought, Karim.<BR=

<BR>
k</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16d.1bd77023.2bdfc914_boundary--