Penetrating Chest Trauma

pedromtt meza trauma-list@trauma.org
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:56:05 -0700 (PDT)

--0-753423109-1051545365=:94188

KMATT,Well said, it is a shame that we have to think about being sued as we try to save a life or a limb.  Pedro Meza

KMATTOX@aol.com wrote:Let the patient sue.  Be sure to spell your name right.   In light of the existing policy, the EMTs, ambulance service, paramedics, etc. will all win big time.  If you have any problem with the legal aspects of this case let those of us on this web site know and we will rent a 747 and fill it full of experts from around the world and come to your defense.