Spinal Immobilization

Sat, 26 Apr 2003 09:17:36 -0500

I'll let Pret explain that he agreed with your points, but a little off
topic - where are different methods of spinal immobilization used.

In the US and some other countries a cervical collar and strapping to a
long spine board is the common method of immobilization.

What other methods are used and where are they used?

Especially, what countries transport without any immobilization device?

Thank you,

Tim Noonan