Major Medical Units

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 09:46:03 +0100

I have been involved in re-designing and equipping our new MMU (Major
Medical Unit) at Heathrow airport. It carries equipment for all levels from
Fire Fighters to Doctors. It's expected that with the new larger type
aircraft there could be a total of 750 casualties. Have any of you been
involved is similar projects that could send some info etc, I would
appreciate any help.
Simon

person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and / or privileged material.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this e-mail, the use of this information or any disclosure,
copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer.

BAA, the world's leading airport company - http://www.baa.com