Appendicitis & CT

Ronald Simon trauma-list@trauma.org
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 00:05:24 -0400

--------------070407030400070305040307

Avi Roy Shapira wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Ronald Simon wrote:
>

>>The question is whether it is more cost effective to CT and send home
>>those "tuff" cases vs admit and observe.
>>

>Have you ever sent them home with a negative CT? I doubt it.
>
>Avi

You may doubt if you wish but if there is a reliable home then that is
where they go.
Ron

--------------070407030400070305040307

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Avi Roy Shapira wrote:<br>
 cite="midPine.OSF.4.21.0304170346150.29092-100000@sansana.bgu.ac.il">
  <pre wrap="">On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Ronald Simon wrote:

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">The question is whether it is more cost effective to CT and send home
those "tuff" cases vs admit and observe.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
Have you ever sent them home with a negative CT? I doubt it.

Avi

  </pre>
You may doubt if you wish but if there is a reliable home then that is where
they go.<br>
Ron<br>

--------------070407030400070305040307--