Pre-hospital RSI

Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:32:32 +0100

Mark,
i think that the standard of care in the pre-hospital phase should be as near
as possible to that used in hospital. The same principles should be applied to
pre-hospital RSI and the same sort of approach used as in hospital.
The approach described in the J Trauma paper does not seem to match these
standards.
Tim.