For Dr. Joe Nemeth

Timur Kouliev trauma-list@trauma.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 16:27:10 -0400

Dear Dr. Nemeth,

I am a medical student who is interested in the McGill Emergency Medicine
program and who has worked with you on a few different occasions (last time
you taught me the femoral block in hip fracture). The above is the only email
address that I have found to contact you and I apologize for this. The reason
for my note is a quick question about your training in Belgium that I had for
you and I am curious at which address it might be best to reach you.

Sincerely,

Timur Kouliev