Appendicitis & CT

Varcelotti MD, Jorge trauma-list@trauma.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:21:27 -0400

Agree with Ronald.
Jorge

Please NOTE:  This message contains confidential information and is intended
only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should
not distribute, copy or use this e-mail in any way. Please notify the sender
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Pittsburgh
Mercy Health System, 1400 Locust Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15219  Attn:  Chief
Information Officer