Malleolar Fracture Study

Jane Madeley trauma-list@trauma.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 22:17:42 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_00AE_01C3020A.80B9BAD0

I am an Orthopaedic Research Fellow with the Center for Applied =
Biomechanics at the University of Virginia, USA.
We are currently running a web-based study investigating the =
applicability of the current of ankle fracture classification systems to =
the impact environment and are looking for volunteer to participate.
Our web address is: http://malleolarfracture.mech.virginia.edu
I would be very grateful if you could spare us any time to visit our =
site and complete some or all of the cases, and perhaps also forward =
this message to any friends or colleagues that you feel may be willing =
to help us.
Many thanks for your time,

Jane Madeley MRCS
--------------
Orthopaedic Research Fellow
Center for Apploied Biomechanics
University of Virginia
janemadeley@hotmail.com
http://auto-safety.mech.virginia.edu

------=_NextPart_000_00AE_01C3020A.80B9BAD0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000080 size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000080><FONT color=3D#000000>I am an Orthopaedic =
Research Fellow=20
with the Center for Applied&nbsp;Biomechanics&nbsp;at the University of=20
Virginia, USA.<BR>We are currently running a web-based study =
investigating the=20
applicability of the current&nbsp;of ankle fracture classification =
systems to=20
the impact environment and are looking for volunteer to =
participate.<BR>Our web=20
address is: </FONT><A=20
href=http://www.trauma.org/index.php/community/list/url/http:list.ftech.net/pipermail/trauma-list/2003-April/3D"http://malleolarfracture.mech.virginia.edu">http://malleolarfract=
ure.mech.virginia.edu</A><BR><FONT=20
color=3D#000000>I would be very grateful if you could spare us any time =
to visit=20
our site and complete some or all of the cases, and perhaps also forward =
this=20
message to any friends or colleagues that you feel may be willing to =
help=20
us.<BR>Many thanks for your time,<BR><BR>Jane Madeley=20
MRCS<BR>--------------</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Orthopaedic Research Fellow</DIV>
<DIV>Center for Apploied Biomechanics</DIV>
<DIV>University of Virginia</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"mailto:janemadeley@hotmail.com">janemadeley@hotmail.com</A></DIV>=

<DIV><A href=http://www.trauma.org/index.php/community/list/url/http:list.ftech.net/pipermail/trauma-list/2003-April/3D"http://auto-safety.mech.virginia.edu"><FONT=20