Pre-hospital Primary Survey

Sun, 13 Apr 2003 15:30:55 EDT

--part1_188.17fc0441.2bcb14ef_boundary

I would STRONGLY suggest that we obtain some of the data coming out of Iraq
from the military medics.   I understand that they are using a field primary
survey totally different from previous wars, and from our current civilian
evaluations.    I have heard that BP machines are not carried by special
forces medics.    I think they are developing some interesting data with its
evidence based outcomes components.

--part1_188.17fc0441.2bcb14ef_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I would STRONGLY suggest that we obtain some of the da=
ta coming out of Iraq from the military medics.&nbsp;&nbsp; I understand tha=
t they are using a field primary survey totally different from previous wars=
, and from our current civilian evaluations.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have heard=20=
that BP machines are not carried by special forces medics.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
 I think they are developing some interesting data with its evidence based o=
utcomes components.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
k</FONT></HTML>

--part1_188.17fc0441.2bcb14ef_boundary--