Appendecitis and CT

Sun, 13 Apr 2003 12:41:10 EDT

--part1_150.1e11f34d.2bcaed26_boundary

In a message dated 4/13/2003 12:30:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sstafford1168@yahoo.com writes:

> this is total bullshit, all of it...badmouthing each other, the arrogance,
> it's unprofessional and biased and childish.  this is for intellectual
> discourse, not showing what asses some people can be when given a forum.  i
> am using this e-mail only because i am so sick of the attitudes i could
> vomit.  this applies to most (MOST) of the recent disocurse back and
> fourth.

Stephanie=
I read and re-read the post you are using as your example of the
"mudslinging..."  and "attitudes" that make you "vomit"---and for the life of
me, I don't know where you are coming from!  Real life, or fantasyland?  Can
not a debate be carried on in which differing opinions and points of view are
plainly expostulated and hashed out without PC police like yourself having to
interject your overly sensitized sensibilites which have lost all touch with
the realities of normal human discourse?  Come, on, get off it!
Please point our for my obviously misguided soul exactly what in that
exchange you posted was at all in bad taste--at least then we will clearly
know where you are coming from.  If you do not like the honest and forthright
exchange of ideas, feelings, etc on this list, you are free to ignore
them--but this outburst from you was way out of line, and totally
disproportionate to the post you responded to.
Now, I am prepared for your next attack, which I am sure will be a personal
"mudslinging" against me for daring to call you out, no?  Remember--you
should practice what you preach.....
ERF

--part1_150.1e11f34d.2bcaed26_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 4/13/2003 12:30:52 PM Eastern Dayli=
ght Time, sstafford1168@yahoo.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">this is total bullshit, all of=20=
it...badmouthing each other, the arrogance,&nbsp;&nbsp; it's unprofessional=20=
and biased and childish.&nbsp; this is for intellectual discourse, not showi=
ng what asses some people can be when given a forum.&nbsp; i am using this e=
-mail only because i am so sick of the attitudes i could vomit.&nbsp; this a=
pplies to most (MOST) of the recent disocurse back and fourth.&nbsp; <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Stephanie=3D<BR>
I read and re-read the post you are using as your example of the "mudslingin=
g..."&nbsp; and "attitudes" that make you "vomit"---and for the life of me,=20=
I don't know where you are coming from!&nbsp; Real life, or fantasyland?&nbs=
p; Can not a debate be carried on in which differing opinions and points of=20=
view are plainly expostulated and hashed out without PC police like yourself=
 having to interject your overly sensitized sensibilites which have lost all=
 touch with the realities of normal human discourse?&nbsp; Come, on, get off=
 it!<BR>
Please point our for my obviously misguided soul exactly what in that exchan=
ge you posted was at all in bad taste--at least then we will clearly know wh=
ere you are coming from.&nbsp; If you do not like the honest and forthright=20=
exchange of ideas, feelings, etc on this list, you are free to ignore them--=
but this outburst from you was way out of line, and totally disproportionate=
 to the post you responded to.<BR>
Now, I am prepared for your next attack, which I am sure will be a personal=20=
"mudslinging" against me for daring to call you out, no?&nbsp; Remember--you=
 should practice what you preach.....<BR>
ERF</FONT></HTML>

--part1_150.1e11f34d.2bcaed26_boundary--