Pre-hospital Primary Survey

delta care uk trauma-list@trauma.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:18:42 +0100

--------------8684823C4530B90CE6591B35

Could list members help off list if need be.

I am looking for the various sequences and methods of pre- hospital
primary survey.

I am interested in everybody's viewpoint especially from those involved
in MVA/RTA incidents. I am consolidating information in what pre
hospital providers have found to be useless or what people have found to
be priceless when involved in entrapments, where access to the casualty
may be limited etc.

All information will be relevant.

Thanks in advance,

Paul Cooper