Opiates & the Acute Abdomen

Holmes John trauma-list@trauma.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 11:08:41 +1000

.............I realize that once again you and I are going to be called
Nazis, some one is going to write and say they hope never to see you or me,
or have their relatives, friends, distant cousins etc etc see us in the
emergency department..........

I'd be delighted for them to be treated by you - just as long as they had
seen a humane ED Doc first.

John

Dr John L Holmes
Director Emergency Medicine