Appendicitis & CT

Fri, 11 Apr 2003 21:29:50 EDT

--part1_18e.18a77700.2bc8c60e_boundary

We as surgeons have a RESPONSIBILITY to assure that whoever orders a CT in
the EC for the evaluation of appendicitis is brought before the UR police in
the hospital and forced to pay the entire patient's hospital bill because of
misuse, overuse, dumb use of resources and manifestation of a lame brain

--part1_18e.18a77700.2bc8c60e_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">We as surgeons have a RESPONSIBILITY to assure that wh=
oever orders a CT in the EC for the evaluation of appendicitis is brought be=
fore the UR police in the hospital and forced to pay the entire patient's ho=
spital bill because of misuse, overuse, dumb use of resources and manifestat=
ion of a lame brain<BR>
<BR>
k</FONT></HTML>

--part1_18e.18a77700.2bc8c60e_boundary--