scrubs ban

Thomas Anthony Horan trauma-list@trauma.org
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:18:22 -0300

People from our institution who wear our hospital=B4s clothing outside =
the hospital campus are fired. It is unprofessional and potentially =
dirty. The items bear the hospital logo thus subjecting the hospital to =
potential adverse publicity. Moreover these items have value and are not =
to be treated as their personal property.

Tom Horan =20