Trauma destination legislation

Sat, 05 Apr 2003 18:02:23 -0500

>From what you wrote in your original post (below) I thought you were
saying that state law determined these things. I believe that is the way
things work in New Jersey (an EMS rules have to be passed as a state law
before it goes into effect, but I may be mistaken about that as well).

San Jose Medical Center and Santa Clara Valley Medical Center are two
separate hospitals. SJMC is a level II and SCVMC is a level I, or have
things changed?

People not familiar with the San Francisco Bay area might be more
familiar with Alameda County Medical Center under the name Highland.

Tim Noonan.