"No So FAST"

caesar ursic trauma-list@trauma.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:44:35 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, I wasn't aware that you had already discussed
this particular article.  I must have accidentally
deleted that post.  But my point is that there is
little data out there to support using FAST in the
stable blunt trauma patient.  The fact that it is used
for such in some centers doesn't seem, at least to me,
to vindicate its utility.

Of course, I could be wrong.

C.M. Ursic, M.D.
Dept. of Surgery