Daytona speedway

Rowley Cottingham trauma-list@trauma.org
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:29 +0100 (BST)

Urgent request to my friends in the US. We are off to Florida for a couple of weeks on Saturday, and I have
just realised that the Pepsi 400 will be underway while we are out there. Some of you will know that I have
been involved in medical services for motor racing and rallying in the UK for over 20 years, and I would
love to meet some of my opposite numbers at such a famous venue. Does anyone have any contacts,
please? Do contact me privately to save bandwidth on the website.

Best wishes,

Rowley Cottingham

rowley@cix.co.uk
http://www.emergencyunit.com