Pros & Cons: residency hours, etc.

caesar ursic trauma-list@trauma.org
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:46:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dr. F:
(OK, sorry, but I have to say this...) - Read My Post!
There are no inconsistencies or non sequiturs in what
I said.  I was just opining that to THE PATIENT (and
family) the changes in resident work hours will not be
that noticeable, if at all, because the attending
surgeon will be the one to maintain continuity.  That
was my post.  Now, is that state of afairs really OK?
No, not in my opinion, or in anybody else's on this
list, apparently.  But that's a different issue.
Ok, I hope I cleared that up.

C.M. Ursic, M.D.
UCSF-EB, etc.