Spasms and drunks

Richard Wigle MD FACS trauma-list@trauma.org
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 05:37:46 -0700 (PDT)

I would agree that a better description is needed. the
"spasms" associated with alcohol are generally more along
the lines of tremors unless you are talking about
withdrawal which seems unlikely in this case

I would wonder about some other intoxicant in addition to
alcohol. Strychnine comes readily to mind

LTC R Wigle