24/10/80 hour rules of ACGME

Nick Macartney trauma-list@trauma.org
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 17:46:20 +0100

The management will only take note when they realise it would be cheaper to
do what I say. However, all those trainees already appointed will be locked
on to the higher rate of pay until they become consultants. That will be 5
years or so, so we will pay a hell of a lot for their inefficiency :-((
Nick