Drug (ab)use in Medicine?

Jeff Brosius trauma-list@trauma.org
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 12:11:23 -0400

Drastic falls far short of comparing the two, but I do see your point.

And as I mentioned, you can argue the ethical side of the dichotomy: Alcohol
is legal, many other substances are not.  But that wasn't the source of the
argument that I've read on this list.

Jeff Brosius
Paramedic, etc.
Atlanta, GA