Do Hospitals and Surgery Services HAVE to comply

Sat, 15 Jun 2002 19:36:16 EDT

Should anyone, ANYONE be concerned about the end game of all of this recent
discussion, let there be no mistake.  For surgical training as well as
professionalism of GME, this is the most disturbing news any of us have seen
in our lifetime.  Unfortunately, the ones that will be the BIG LOOSER, are
our patients and the quality of their future care.   Should anyone be
concerned, then detailed and immediate communication with the President of
the American College of Surgeons, President of AAST, President of AMA,
President of the United States, etc. should be contacted TODAY.