Surgical Practice Code of Conduct

Ian Civil trauma-list@trauma.org
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 21:07:12 +1200

Dear Pret,

Other responses probably make this superfluous ,but the Code of Conduct for
"MDs" is set by the Medical Association in NZ and the specific code of conduct
issues for surgeons set by the College of Surgeons.

Sure, there are local practice issues which the on-site surgeons should agree on
but the big philosophy/ethical issues should be agreed by the profession to
which they apply.

Regards

Ian