Drug (ab)use in Medicine?

Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:59:26 EDT

--part1_27.28c7b78c.2a37beae_boundary

In a message dated 6/11/2002 4:51:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, pbjorn@emh.org
writes:

> I could go on and on, of course--I can go on and on about navel lint.  But
> what fascinates me most about this whole issue is how liberals like me tend
> to take a demonstrably conservative approach to drug policy, while
> conservatives like Bush and Ashcroft favor strict government control.

--part1_27.28c7b78c.2a37beae_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 6/11/2002 4:51:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, pbjorn@emh.org writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#800000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I could go on and on, of course--I can go on and on about navel lint. &nbsp;But what fascinates me most about this whole issue is how liberals like me tend to take a demonstrably conservative approach to drug policy, while conservatives like Bush and Ashcroft favor strict government control.
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_27.28c7b78c.2a37beae_boundary--