- Seeking Trauma Medical Director, Portsmouth Regional Medical Center
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner with Trauma Experience, Riverside
- Associate Trauma / ACS, Riverside, CA
- Trauma Surgeon/ ICU Director, Salt Lake City, UT
- Surgery Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant in Nashville, TN
- Trauma / Elective Surgeon, near New Orleans
- Trauma / ACS Surgeon, Terre Haute, IN
- Trauma Medical Director Opening
- Physician Assistant- Orthopedic Surgery
- Trauma / ACS Surgeon in Arlington, TX-Must be BC/SCC
- Surgery Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
- Trauma Surgeon, Odessa, TX
- Full Time Trauma / ACS Surgeon, El Paso, TX
- Surgery Physician Assistant, Kissimmee
- Trauma Surgeon, Kissimmee, FL
- Trauma / ACS Physician Assistant, Near Jacksonville, FL
- Trauma / ACS Surgeon Needed Near Jacksonville, FL
- Full Time Associate Trauma Director and Trauma/ACS Surgeon Opening Near Pensacola, FL
- Acute Care Trauma Surgeon
- Trauma Center Director - Lake Charles Memorial Health System
- Acute Care Surgeon, Oregon
- Assistant Clinical Professor - Surgical Critical Care/Acute Care Surgeon
- Medical Director - Level II Trauma Center
- Research Fellowship
- Academic Trauma Surgeon, West Virginia
- Clinical Senior Lecturer in Trauma Sciences Research
- Trauma and Critical Care Research Portfolio Manager
- RN - Registered Nurse Trauma Regsitrar
- CC/Trauma Surgeon Opportunity
- Trauma Fellow (Clinical)
Trauma.org is an independent, non-profit organisation providing global education, information and communication resources for professionals in trauma and critical care.
The new Trauma.org site is split into 3 main sections. The Library which holds all clinical and educational materials. Resources contains information on conferences, training and other web links, and the Community section houses the Trauma-list, research and personal blogs.
Featured Article: Trauma Sciences MSc Trauma.org Scholarship - How to Apply
|MSc applicants who are permanently residing in a low to middle income country (as defined by the World Bank) can apply for a Trauma.org Scholarship. This scholarship covers 50% of tuition.|
Application deadline: 31 August 2016.
A Traumatic Frontal Epidural Haematoma
A CT scan of the Head
Dr. Luis Rafael Moscote-Salazar, Neurosurgeon, Universidad de Cartagena, Colombia.
knee-spanning external fixator
Jan Duijff, trauma fellow
Aortic Arch stab wound - Pledget repair
Cervicosternotomy revealing haematoma in aorta, innominate trunk and left common carotid artery
César Benítez Pozo ,Victor Vasquez ,Pamela Pedrero ,José Salinas .Equipo Cirugia Torax y Cardiaca y S Urgencia Hospital San Juan de Dios Universidad de Chile .Santiago de Chile
Paediatric C2 fracture-dislocation
Paediatric C2 fracture dislocation (X-ray)
Dr Setthabutr Eaupanitcharoen, M.D. Trauma Division,Department of Surgery, Maharat Nakornratchasima Hospital, Nakornratchasima, Thailand
Bladder rupture following blunt abdominal injury
Traumatic bladder rupture
Gabriel Mejia MD, SF-COT-ACS. Hospital General Balbuena. Mexico city
Fracture-dislocation of the thoracolumbar spine (T12-L1) CT reconstruction
Fracture-dislocation of the thoracolumbar spine CT
Cedillo J., Bolaños R.
Recent Entries from BlogsJan 08, 2011 [Trauma Research Blog]
I found a lot of useful information only for this site, thank you guys for the post!
a very useful and interesting site, thanks guys!
A little unclear.